Consultants – NSW & VIC
Front End Developer – Sydney
Consultants – NSW & VIC
We are seeking dynamic individuals to join our team who will share our passion for our products. Positions are available in Melbourne and Sydney.
After initial training, you will be responsible for the support of schools using our software, training of new users and also be actively involved in seeking out new business. The role may involve travel to assist consultants in other states from time to time. We have an office in Surry Hills, Sydney. Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Expert working knowledge of all Edval modules, to become proficient within 3 months
• Support of the Edval ethos
• Support of schools both onsite and via email/phone including: Data import, timetable changes, file set up and Timetable construction
• Provide high quality training to schools, using in house and some self-generated materials
• Support and training elsewhere as necessary
• Actively seek out new business through Sales Campaigns
• Maintain client records
• Work collaboratively with other Edval team members
• Passionate about Edval and its products
• Skilled or with an aptitude for IT e.g. Excel
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Experience of working in/with schools
• School timetabling experience
• Customer service experience
Please email your Application for employment and CV to email@example.com by Friday June 16th, 2017.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.edval.com.au
Front End Developer Sydney
We empower leaders to reach better outcomes for their schools through quality and creative solutions.
- Exceed expectations
- Own the problem, provide the solution
- Build trust through integrity
- Nurture passionate professional people
- Evolve and innovate
Edval Timetables provides an advanced timetabling platform, managing timetable construction, timetable maintenance, subject selections, numerous class list management tools and overall curriculum planning tools. Parent teacher interview scheduling is one of several web systems available in the platform.
Our scheduling software is at the cutting edge of algorithmic scheduling.
The company provides training in timetabling techniques, provides a range of integrated software modules, and also offers a high degree of collaborative support – including completing the timetable for and directly with the school each year as an option.
We have a diverse team of people that seem more like family than colleagues. You will be joining a family of passionate and innovative people that are all striving for a common goal, achieving better outcomes for schools.
About the role
We are offering a rare opportunity to work with some very “clever cookies”. Our web development team is growing. We have released a few web products and planning to release a couple more this year.
We are looking for a creative and smart front-end developer to join our web division, someone who can make a difference and help us take our products to the next level.
In order to be successful, you must be able to demonstrate to us web apps that you’ve built.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience with at least one of popular JS frameworks such as Backbone or Angular.
- Experience with TDD, CI and automation tools like grunt or gulp
- Good knowledge of web services
- Strong problem solving skills
- UI/UX design skills, which includes responsive web design
- Know how to analyse and fix performance issues
- Good understanding of web security
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Detail oriented
- A sense of humour – there is always laughter and (appropriate) shenanigans going on!
- Please add the character “∑” in your CV, next to your name.
Strictly no recruitment agencies and you must be able to work in Australia (PR/Citizen)
Please send your CV to email@example.com