Timetable Software Consultant: Sydney (Full time/ part time)
We are seeking a dynamic individual to work with our clients in and around Sydney, someone who will share our passion for our products. After initial training, you will be responsible for the support of schools using our software, training of new users and also be actively involved in seeking out new business. Although primarily involved with schools in NSW, this role may involve travel to assist consultants in other states from time to time. Our virtual office is accessed from your home, freeing you from the daily commute to the office.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Expert working knowledge of all Edval modules, to become proficient within 3 months
• Support of the Edval ethos
• Support of NSW schools both onsite and via email/phone
o Data import, timetable changes, file set up
o Timetable construction
• Provide high quality training to NSW schools, using in house and self-generated materials
• Support and training elsewhere as necessary
• Actively seek out new business through Sales Campaigns
• Maintain client records
• Work collaboratively with other Edval team members
• Passionate about Edval and its products
• Skilled or with an aptitude for IT e.g. Excel
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of NSW education system
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Experience of working in/with schools
• Experience and skill in using Edval products
• School timetabling experience
• Customer service experience
Salary based upon experience, terms negotiable.
Send CV and covering letter to email@example.com by November 30th 2011.
Edval is also seeking timetabling consultants to do occasional contract work within our dynamic team.
If you would like to discuss joining our team, please contact us at