edval intelligent solutions
Web elective preference capture
Edval has a fully web-based student elective subject nomination module. Schools can login to the Edval website and upload a list of subjects, and a list of students and their email addresses. Your students can now login at any time, even from their home, to make their selections.
Advantages of Edvalís web preferences:
- Studentís can nominate preferences at any time (e.g. from home), rather than occupying school time or resources.
- No administration effort designing, distributing or collecting subject preference forms.
- No administration effort typing up handwritten forms into spreadsheets.
- Accurate data. Web preferences mean no transcription mistakes, no difficulty interpreting messy handwriting, and no difficulty identifying paper forms submitted without names attached.
- Accurate time logging of preference submissions. Unlike paper forms, web preferences record the exact time and date for each studentís nomination.
- Allows capture or correction of basic student data (address or contact numbers etc), ensuring school records are accurate and always up to date. Accept or clarify each student change yourself, but enjoy the fact that students can check and correct their own data in their own time.
- Web preferences module is hosted directly by Edval, unlike other systems that merely add on to existing school software or networks. Edvalís solution is easy to setup, is conveniently stand-alone, is accessible globally, and works. Simple!