Edval provides detailed and comprehensive reporting on a range of timetable quality issues. This enables you to assess solutions at a glance, and quickly identify any problem areas needing adjustment. Reports include:
- Class spreads - how well spaced or spread are the class times? (Poor doubles/ two singles in a day/ too many last periods etc) The report gives graphical indications as well as rating spread problems numerically, allowing you to quickly see the 'worst' problems needing to be resolved first
- Part timers - did they get requested days off?
- Teacher schedule issues – quiet single-period days, or busy no-free-period days
- Clashes - Teacher / Student / Rooms (Including due to resource unavailable times)
- Missing - Classes missing a time, teacher or room
- Quality reporting: Less preferred allocations of teachers & rooms (Science classes out of labs? Rooms too full?)
- Overloaded teachers or split classes. Class size report. Teaching time report for BOS compliance. Room occupancy report
- And many more.